The Brett Kimberlin Saga:

Follow this link to my BLOCKBUSTER STORY of how Brett Kimberlin, a convicted terrorist and perjurer, attempted to frame me for a crime, and then got me arrested for blogging when I exposed that misconduct to the world. That sounds like an incredible claim, but I provide primary documents and video evidence proving that he did this. And if you are moved by this story to provide a little help to myself and other victims of Mr. Kimberlin’s intimidation, such as Robert Stacy McCain, you can donate at the PayPal buttons on the right. And I thank everyone who has done so, and will do so.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Palestinian Nerds Rise Up (Updated! With Pictures!)

Some Palestinian protesters have dressed up as Navi from Avatar.  Mmm, yeah, remember that scene in Avatar, when the Navi raped a woman and told her that she was now defiled and the only way to for her to get to heaven was to carry out a suicide bombing?

Yeah, me neither.

But the Palestinians aren’t above doing that.

Update: I managed to find pictures for comedy purposes.  Here’s one of a group of them.


And um, what is the deal with this guy apparently wearing a bag over his head?


I can’t help but think this guy is raising his IQ as we speak.