The Brett Kimberlin Saga:

Follow this link to my BLOCKBUSTER STORY of how Brett Kimberlin, a convicted terrorist and perjurer, attempted to frame me for a crime, and then got me arrested for blogging when I exposed that misconduct to the world. That sounds like an incredible claim, but I provide primary documents and video evidence proving that he did this. And if you are moved by this story to provide a little help to myself and other victims of Mr. Kimberlin’s intimidation, such as Robert Stacy McCain, you can donate at the PayPal buttons on the right. And I thank everyone who has done so, and will do so.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Islamic Research Academy: There Should not be a Mosque at Ground Zero... and, um, the Decision to Create One is a Zionist Conspiracy?

You know I didn’t think anyone’s paranoia could top Pelosi’s, but silly me I forgot all about the insanity coming on a daily basis out of the Middle East.  Yeah, I said it, there are idiots all over the place over there that make Oliver Stone go “gee, don’t you think you’re being a bit too suspicious?”  Mind you, I ascribe the majority of that crap to just living in dictatorships, but for whatever reason its really endemic over there.  Death Cult Mickey Mouses, lovable furry rabbits that eat Jews, Jews stealing organs, and other nuttiness spew on a daily basis over there.  I mean I have heard people over there claim that Tom and Jerry cartoons were a Jewish conspiracy, because in their minds Jews (or “Joooooos!”) are mice and thus the T&J cartoons were designed to make kids like mice.  Yes, really.

So really I should have known better than to be surprised when I read this in Pajamas Media:

A number of Al Azhar ulema expressed their opposition to building a mosque near [where] the events of September 11 [occurred], convinced that it is “a conspiracy to confirm a clear connection between the strikes of September [11] and Islam.” Dr. ‘Abd al-Mu‘ti Bayumi, a member of the Islamic Research Academy [of Al Azhar] told Al Masry Al Youm that he rejects the building of any mosque in this area [Ground Zero], because the “devious mentality” desires to connect these events [of 9/11] with Islam, though he maintains that Islam is innocent of this accusation. Instead, it is a “Zionist conspiracy,” which many are making use of to harm the religion. Likewise, Dr. Amna Nazir, professor of doctrine and philosophy at Al Azhar, expressed her rejection that a mosque be built near the World Trade Center, saying: “Building a mosque on this rubble indicates bad intention — even if we wished to shut our eyes, close our minds, and insist on good will. I hope it is a sincere step, and not a new conspiracy against Islam and Muslims.”

I mean it is par for the course over there.  Everything is the Jews’ fault.  Apparently even these Muslims are in on it.  The Jooos are that insidious.  And really it fits an old pattern of kleptocratic dictatorships blaming an easy scapegoat, and let’s face it, the jews have been the punching bag of choice for something like 2000 years.

It all reminds me of that case a few years ago in Nigeria involving that woman who got pregnant something like three months after husband died and was tried, convicted and sentenced to be stoned to death for adultery (in the sense that she had sex outside of the context of marriage), all according to their interpretation of Islamic Law.  Now she had claimed that in fact she was raped, but no one cared, and for that reason her case attracted international attention for that reason.  It turned out that she was lying when she said that, but given that they were going to stone her to death for a reason that is stupid even if she is “guilty” makes me very willing to forgive that lie.

So finally the Nigerian Supreme Court stepped in and set her free.  Which sounds great and all until you read the reasoning.  You see, according to Islam, or at least their interpretation of it, a man’s sperm can survive up to 7 months inside a woman.  Mind you, science calls that complete bullshit, but Islam says it is true.  So the court said that since she got pregnant within 7 months of her husband’s death, that there was an irrebuttable presumption that it was actually his child and therefore she did not commit adultery.

So you read that and go, “okay, I like the bottom line—the woman ain’t going to be stoned—but man, that reasoning is FUBAR" (Fucked Up Beyond All Recognition).  So that is about how I feel reading that quote.

That all being said if Nancy Pelosi wants to investigate these opponents of the GZM, I am with her.