The Brett Kimberlin Saga:

Follow this link to my BLOCKBUSTER STORY of how Brett Kimberlin, a convicted terrorist and perjurer, attempted to frame me for a crime, and then got me arrested for blogging when I exposed that misconduct to the world. That sounds like an incredible claim, but I provide primary documents and video evidence proving that he did this. And if you are moved by this story to provide a little help to myself and other victims of Mr. Kimberlin’s intimidation, such as Robert Stacy McCain, you can donate at the PayPal buttons on the right. And I thank everyone who has done so, and will do so.

Friday, September 17, 2010

Patterico is Moving

Not sure what the final address will be (I think it might be the same), but obviously the site won’t work right until he is on his new servers.  But of course Murphy’s Law says that this is exactly when a story will break that Patterico will feel the need to comment on and then won’t be able to.  And I was wondering, what would count as a perfect Patterico story?

Well, how is this for a headline?  “L.A. Times suppresses story about Roman Polanskiy raping Christine O’Donnell when she was a teenager!”

Anyway, for once, I will open up comments and if my stalker shows up, I will just boot him.  Have at it.  Come up with your own creative Patterico “perfect storm” headline.

No comments:

Post a Comment