The Brett Kimberlin Saga:

Follow this link to my BLOCKBUSTER STORY of how Brett Kimberlin, a convicted terrorist and perjurer, attempted to frame me for a crime, and then got me arrested for blogging when I exposed that misconduct to the world. That sounds like an incredible claim, but I provide primary documents and video evidence proving that he did this. And if you are moved by this story to provide a little help to myself and other victims of Mr. Kimberlin’s intimidation, such as Robert Stacy McCain, you can donate at the PayPal buttons on the right. And I thank everyone who has done so, and will do so.

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

I’m Sorry Guys

But I have had an extremely long day, dealing with some work, some court issues, being sick and...  remember that problem in our plumbing?  Yeah, that’s happening again.  Ugh.

Putting my responsive pleading on the web is not just a matter of cutting and pasting.  There are some details that I am not going to splash all over the web, so some of it needs to be redacted and I just don’t have the energy for it right now.

I am sorry if that makes you feel a little jerked off, really.  I would completely understand that feeling and I am sorry for that.  But I am just out of energy for today.

Also because of a certain spammer, I have changed the comment rules to only allow registered users, including by openID.  Of course one might find it ironic that a man who wears his supposed opposition to sock puppetry on his sleeve would appear anonymously on this blog, but the man who did that is beyond enough shame to make anything ironic.

--------------------------

Follow me at Twitter @aaronworthing, mostly for snark and site updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment