The Brett Kimberlin Saga:

Follow this link to my BLOCKBUSTER STORY of how Brett Kimberlin, a convicted terrorist and perjurer, attempted to frame me for a crime, and then got me arrested for blogging when I exposed that misconduct to the world. That sounds like an incredible claim, but I provide primary documents and video evidence proving that he did this. And if you are moved by this story to provide a little help to myself and other victims of Mr. Kimberlin’s intimidation, such as Robert Stacy McCain, you can donate at the PayPal buttons on the right. And I thank everyone who has done so, and will do so.

Friday, January 6, 2012

Friday Frivolity, the 16-Bit Galactica Edition!

And for this week’s Friday Frivolity, we have the new Battlesstar Galactica, retold as a 16 Bit RPG:


Enjoy.  Via Joystiq.

--------------------------

Follow me at Twitter @aaronworthing, mostly for snark and site updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment