The Brett Kimberlin Saga:

Follow this link to my BLOCKBUSTER STORY of how Brett Kimberlin, a convicted terrorist and perjurer, attempted to frame me for a crime, and then got me arrested for blogging when I exposed that misconduct to the world. That sounds like an incredible claim, but I provide primary documents and video evidence proving that he did this. And if you are moved by this story to provide a little help to myself and other victims of Mr. Kimberlin’s intimidation, such as Robert Stacy McCain, you can donate at the PayPal buttons on the right. And I thank everyone who has done so, and will do so.

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Summary/Preview of my Post “How Brett Kimberlin Tried to Frame Me for a Crime (And How You Can Help!)”

Update: All thank you's for the links will be listed and will be updated without a separate announcement.  Thanks to Point of LawPatterico, the Other McCain (who focuses on Rauhauser's involvement in all of this), Overlawyered (amazingly, they side with the lawyer on this one), long time internet ally Blazing Catfur,  The American Catholic, The Lonely Conservative and Dan Collins for the linkage.  Also Robert Stacy McCain uncovers further connections to big democratic hitters, particularly through Matthew Vadum's research showed how the Tides Foundation, Barbara Streisand and John Kerry's wife support this convicted terrorist and perjurer.  And Donald Douglas at American Power has a nice write up and discusses his similar experiences, and Five Feet of Fury discuss the similarity between that and some thuggery in Canada.


Update (II): Several readers complained that the big post was too long, that it was straining their computers.  So I created another version breaking it down into eight pieces, here.  Feedback is important and appreciated, so thanks to those readers for point it out to me.

Regular readers of this site know that for some time the convicted domestic terrorist known as Brett Kimberlin has been harassing me.  He did this because I dared to offer a bit of light, free legal help to a man he was suing named Seth Allen and then as he came after me, I told the truth about his deplorable criminal background and the fact he lied under oath in a hearing on November 14, 2011 and recommended that he be charged with perjury.  (If you didn’t know, you can catch up on the story, by using this link.)  And for a while I have been silent about the saga, so that maybe you thought he had moved on and had chosen to leave me alone.  Nothing could be further from the truth.

Starting on January 9, 2012, Brett Kimberlin actually attempted to frame me for a crime.  He falsely accused me of essentially beating him up inside the courthouse for the Montgomery County Circuit Court, in Rockville, Maryland.  He has claimed at different times that I decked him, that I struck him three times, that I wrestled with him, that I pushed him, that courtroom staff separated us, that the sheriff’s deputies separated us, and that even after the deputies arrived that I kept coming at him repeatedly and had to be restrained.

What didn’t occur to him was that there was a security camera that captured what really happened in the courthouse that day.  I have the footage and I have included it in a long post that tells the whole story of how I came to be there that day and what really happened.  You will read with your own eyes the transcripts and documents in which he claimed I beat him up, and then you will see the footage that proves that this was a fabrication.  I have even created a video comparing his description of what happened to the video footage, piece-by-piece.  In other words, you won’t have to believe my word on this.  You will only have to believe your eyes.

But the post will also tell you the harrowing story of the damage this man has done to my life.  He did more than just lie about what happened.  This convicted document-forger produced fake photographs of his supposed injuries and even fake medical records.  And using that falsified evidence and his lies, he convinced the Montgomery County State’s Attorney to maintain second degree assault charges against me for over two months—with a punishment of up to ten years in prison, if convicted—taking it so close to trial that I was forced to take the time and expense of preparing much of my defense.  He has cost me and my wife our jobs because our workplace was frightened that this violent bomber might show up at work.  After all, he had published my home address and work address in court filings, for no reason other than to harass me.  He has obtained a peace order (similar to a restraining order) against me in part for supposed “harassment” for having told the truth about him on this blog.  And you will learn that after the video emerged, the charges were dropped and the peace order was dismissed on appeal.

And you will learn that once I had the video, I came to the State’s Attorney’s office for Montgomery County, Maryland.  I showed them, as I am about to show you, how Kimberlin lied repeatedly under oath in his attempt to frame me.  I documented it meticulously, as I will for you.  And I demanded justice.  And they refused to provide it for me; they blew me off.

And you will learn how you can help me correct this injustice.

So please read the larger post.  It is long, but there is a lot to tell and I really could use your help.

And you will finally learn my real name.  So there is that!

---------------------------------------

Follow me at Twitter @aaronworthing, mostly for snark and site updates.  And you can purchase my book (or borrow it for free if you have Amazon Prime), Archangel: A Novel of Alternate, Recent History here.  And you can read a little more about my novel, here.

14 comments:

  1. Aren't there laws about making terrorist threats that could be invoked ? The local city attorney may be the problem if he is allied with the leftists groups that associated with Kimberlin. I've heard this story repeatedly but sins;t know anyone was directly under attack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I clicked "read the larger post," browser (Firefox) ram usage shot up to 1.8gb, and the browser crashed after a few minutes. Maybe some of the embedded items on that second page should be switched to links.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indy resident who was young but alive during Kimberlin's reign of terror. It is a shame that they did not fry that bastard on the chair, which IIRC was still in use when he was convicted.

    Due to his violent nature, I would consider any altercation with him to be one that justifies deadly force.

    Keep telling the truth about this piece of shit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scrut

    i broke it down into 8 several posts to address exactly that complaint. see update II

    ReplyDelete
  5. Btw, i really appreciate the feedback. seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was a lot to take in and read.

    I have read some of your previous postings at Patterico's blog. I am not a regular reader, but stop by on occasion. Enough that I am familiar with your name and even remember reading about Kimberlin there.

    I will be writing the States Attorney and asking for them to look into this, as you suggest as a way to help. This sort of behavior can not stand.

    I hope you quickly find new employment and can get this all behind you with a sense of satisfaction that justice was served.

    ReplyDelete
  7. AW - if you have no objections I want to feature your predicament in my May 25th blog rather than just re posting Lee's call for action. My purpose will be to show just how vile this person is and shed some much needed sunlight on his shameless nauseating deeds.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I posted a link to this on former Governor of Maryland Bob Erhlich's Facebook page. Besides being a lawyer in the state of Maryland, he also writes a column for the Baltimore Sun.

    Maybe you could also contact him personally. I don't know if it will help, but it's worth a try. Bob Ehrlich is a good guy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dusted off my blog to support you.

    http://skydock.blogspot.com/2012/05/brett-kimberlins-lawfare.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. I heard your harrowing tale on Glenn Beck today. I'll pray for you and your family and help spread the word. Our First Amendment rights are all being threatened and we have to continue to speak out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Linked to your blog here. We stand with you.

    http://thespeechatimeforchoosing.wordpress.com/2012/05/25/obama-regime-hires-a-convicted-murdering-domestic-terrorist-for-pr-work-and-to-attack-opponents-w-t-f/

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Guys, i am not going to let people post Brett's personal information on this blog, including his address. I took pains to redact from all of the documents for a reason. My goal is not to cause vigilante violence, but to cause justice through the courts. That is where he will pay his price for what he did to me and what he did to Patrick, God willing.

    and if anyone else posts the kind of information that i redacted, let me know and i will remove that comment too. That is true even if you are my worst enemy and an ally of kimberlin. i would indeed extend that offer to kimberlin but the peace order prohibits me from contacting him, so i can't. but again if anyone points out where things like his phone number, addresses, etc. are posted in a comment on my blog, it is being deleted summarily.

    we are not fighting their tactics with their tactics. we are the ones who believe in law and order. they believe in making subtle threats that make people abandon their homes.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ahhh, it's nice to hear your voice again. :) Now maybe you can help poor little RSM, who needs a little help spreading the message of this story. Apparently someone thought they could silence him, too. Knowing how shy Stacy can be, I'm sure you understand how he likes more speech, not less.

    Aaron, the floor is yours........

    ReplyDelete