The Brett Kimberlin Saga:

Follow this link to my BLOCKBUSTER STORY of how Brett Kimberlin, a convicted terrorist and perjurer, attempted to frame me for a crime, and then got me arrested for blogging when I exposed that misconduct to the world. That sounds like an incredible claim, but I provide primary documents and video evidence proving that he did this. And if you are moved by this story to provide a little help to myself and other victims of Mr. Kimberlin’s intimidation, such as Robert Stacy McCain, you can donate at the PayPal buttons on the right. And I thank everyone who has done so, and will do so.

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Exclusive: Convicted Terrorist Brett Kimberlin’s Associate Neal Rauhauser’s Attempt to Manufacture the Appearance of a Conspiracy

So, hot on the heels of Patterico’s revelation of Rauhauser’s likely sock puppet “Gaped Crusader” I thought I would release an email I had been holding back.  I didn’t want to release it in my monster post, because I suspected much of what Neal said in the email was defamatory toward third persons.  But I have seen that increasingly it is vital evidence to prove a specific point, and I think most of you are grown up enough to figure out that just because someone says something doesn’t mean it’s necessarily true.z

Team Kimberlin has long been officially haunted by the concept of Team Themis, an underhanded proposal put before the Chamber of Commerce but never acted upon.  It was an action plan designed to destroy the US Chamber Watch and Wikileaks, using disinformation and “sabotage” (though what kind of “sabotage” was imagined is hard to determine).  There are many documents and proposals (I mean we could go on and on about this), but one particular tactic that they proposed was to

Connect US Chamber Watch’s radical tactics to Velvet Revolution, explaining that both entities are loosely operating together. Depending on the level of connection established, such an approach may need to be spotlighted as more of a conspiracy rather than a separate, vocal persona.

As you will recall, Velvet Revolution is the name of one of Brett Kimberlin’s charities and one has to assume that any attack on Velvet Revolution would have started with its director’s sordid criminal history.

In a December 30, 2011 email to my lawyer, Beth Kingsley, Brett Kimberlin wrote this (with the caveat that much of what  he writes is a fabrication):

In addition to this, Velvet Revolution, an organization which I am involved, has a campaign called www.StopTheChamber.com, which exposes excesses of the Chamber of Commerce.  We have worked with Chamber Watch, a client of  your partner Gail Harmon, and I have talked with Gail about the Chamber and its IRS issues.  We in fact are presently working with the FBI in an investigation of the Chamber and prepared a White Paper for the Bureau which includes as an exhibit the filing that Gail and Cyrus Mehri prepared.  One of our Board Members also has a connection to Ms. Harmon, I believe through Friends of the Earth.  I will be happy to provide her name to you as well as the White Paper if you need them to make your conflict of interest determination.  The Chamber of Commerce hired military intelligence contractors to attack our group, Chamber Watch, and me personally as part of a six million dollar campaign of destruction. See  http://www.bradblog.com/?p=8354

Although Team Themis was exposed, the Chamber continues to fund operations against us and me, and Mr. Worthing is part of the cabal that the Chamber uses for its nefarious purposes along with others such as those cc’d on the death threat email from Mr. Allen to Mr. Worthing.  We are presently in consultation with counsel about filing a lawsuit against the Chamber et al for the Team Themis campaign of destruction, and there is a very real possibility that Mr. Worthing will be named a defendant in that action, which will most likely be filed in federal court.

Got that?  I was supposedly part of Team Themis 2.0 or something.  And it is important to remember that he hoped my lawyer wouldn't share this information with me.  Anyway, this discussion echoes what Neal Rauhauser wrote under the name Stranded Wind:

I'm going to outline a community based strategy that will provide evidence for civil and criminal proceedings. We're not talking temper tantrums, bluster, and account suspension like we see from the right. I want us to get up inside their network and collect actionable information.

As a civil outcome a suit penetrating the outer ring of crazy talkers, getting to their handlers, and then to the money men would be the final solution. Expanding a seemingly random right wing shooting episode into a conspiracy case leading to lengthy prison terms for everyone who incited the attack would also work wonders for cleaning up our virtual streets.

As private citizens we have little active authority to investigate wrongdoing, but there are dramatically fewer constraints on information collection. We can observe the commons as much as we choose, taking photos, video, and perhaps recording audio depending on the laws in our particular state. Things which require a warrant and perhaps ongoing judicial supervision for someone with a badge can be a hobby for the interested citizen.

But does Rauhauser believe in this HB Gary conspiracy theory nonsense?

No, he doesn’t.  That much can be proven by the fact he wrote this email that I am about reveal.  It’s not long so I will ask you to read the whole thing.


If you start at the bottom and work your way backwards, first you will see the extortionate email I have revealed before, where he threatened to put my real name out into the public (I was writing under a pseudonym at the time).  And you can see my response which was to put him off.  And then you see his reply suggesting that I get in contact with those team Themis types.  Aaron Barr was associated with HB Gary.  And Ryan?  He once gave a presentation to Palantir, who are implicated in this.  Yes, giving a slide show is enough to make you part of the conspiracy in their minds, or so they say.

So that tells you two things.

First, Neal didn’t think I had any connection to any of those people.  So all of his pronouncements of an HB Gary conspiracy involving me are made falsely, with knowledge that it is false.  Indeed as I pointed out before, this fits the definition of legal malice.

Second, Neal was trying to manipulate me into making those connections.  He hoped I would be so scared of having my real name revealed to the world that I would pull down all my posts about him and then reach out to these people.  Then, when I did, he and Kimberlin would say, “See?!  He is working with them!!!  It’s all a conspiracy!  A conspiracy I tell you!”  They might have even used capital letters and the infamous “eleventy.”

So it was another member of Team Kimberlin, trying to manufacture evidence—a team led by a convicted document forger.  Go figure.

Oh, and for bonus points, he felt that I faced danger not from terrorists, or Muslim terrorists but rather from random Muslims.  In the past, Team Kimberlin have claimed I hated all Muslims and Rauhauser even told Patrick Frey that he thought I was about to go and murder random Muslims.  Mind, you they literally could point at nothing I have ever said to support this theory, but when do they need evidence before making a charge?  Still, as with many charges of bigotry these days, it was apparently entirely projection.  Rauhauser is the anti-Muslim bigot, not me.

---------------------------------------

Disclaimer:

I have accused some people, particularly Brett Kimberlin, of reprehensible conduct.  In some cases, the conduct is even criminal.  In all cases, the only justice I want is through the appropriate legal process—such as the criminal justice system.  I do not want to see vigilante violence against any person or any threat of such violence.  This kind of conduct is not only morally wrong, but it is counter-productive.

In the particular case of Brett Kimberlin, I do not want you to even contact him.  Do not call him.  Do not write him a letter.  Do not write him an email.  Do not text-message him.  Do not engage in any kind of directed communication.  I say this in part because under Maryland law, that can quickly become harassment and I don’t want that to happen to him.

And for that matter, don’t go on his property.  Don’t sneak around and try to photograph him.  Frankly try not to even been within his field of vision.  Your behavior could quickly cross the line into harassment in that way too (not to mention trespass and other concerns).

And do not contact his organizations, either.  And most of all, leave his family alone.

The only exception to all that is that if you are reporting on this, there is of course nothing wrong with contacting him for things like his official response to any stories you might report.  And even then if he tells you to stop contacting him, obey that request.  As you will see by the time I am done telling my story that this is a key element in making out a harassment claim under Maryland law—that a person asks you to stop and you refuse.

And let me say something else.  In my heart of hearts, I don’t believe that any person supporting me has done any of the above.  But if any of you have, stop it, and if you haven’t don’t start.

---------------------------------------

My wife and I have lost our jobs due to the harassment of convicted terrorist Brett Kimberlin, including an attempt to get us killed and to frame me for a crime carrying a sentence of up to ten years.  I know that claim sound fantastic, but if you read starting here, you will see absolute proof of these claims using documentary and video evidence.  If you would like to donate and help my wife and I in this time of need, please go to this donation page or use the PayPal buttons on the right.  And thank you.

Follow me at Twitter @aaronworthing, mostly for snark and site updates.  And you can purchase my book (or borrow it for free if you have Amazon Prime), Archangel: A Novel of Alternate, Recent History here.  And you can read a little more about my novel, here.

1 comment:

  1. Well, they obviously see the right- the ENTIRE right, as a bunch of crazy militia sorts who are one cup of coffee away from a rampage. Somewhat because the New Man is the only real man, with actual feelings and stuff. Everyone else is like a stage behind in evolution and barely comprehensible.

    There is no understanding how those on the right, when armed, can resist the temptation to go on mad shooting sprees, because they trust their don't trust their own impulse control. Where as we- not the right, but just about everyone who isn't this fairly small group of individuals- can't even imagine behaving in the way they don't understand us resisting.

    People who think like that are rather dangerous.

    ReplyDelete