The Brett Kimberlin Saga:

Follow this link to my BLOCKBUSTER STORY of how Brett Kimberlin, a convicted terrorist and perjurer, attempted to frame me for a crime, and then got me arrested for blogging when I exposed that misconduct to the world. That sounds like an incredible claim, but I provide primary documents and video evidence proving that he did this. And if you are moved by this story to provide a little help to myself and other victims of Mr. Kimberlin’s intimidation, such as Robert Stacy McCain, you can donate at the PayPal buttons on the right. And I thank everyone who has done so, and will do so.

Monday, June 25, 2012

An Important Victory For Freedom of Expression

First, dear readers, you should expect this post to change radically--or perhaps I will start a new post.  I just wanted to get this off my chest immediately.

I am free once again to do something very simple.  I am allowed to say the name Brett Kimberlin again.  The fact I was not allowed to do so, even in a post directed to the world at large and rather than any communication directed to Kimberlin himself, is a sign that things have gone horribly wrong in the Maryland legal system.  But more on that later.

Last Wednesday I sought an emergency stay of Judge Vaughey’s flagrantly unconstitutional prior restraint upon my speech.  And it was granted.  You can read it for yourself, here:


So it means I can talk to a general audience about Brett Kimberlin again, so long as I don’t threaten him or incite others to violence, threats or any other kind of lawlessness.

Which brings me to another point and this is important:

I have accused some people, particularly Brett Kimberlin of reprehensible conduct.  In some cases, the conduct is even criminal.  In all cases, the only justice I want is through the appropriate legal process—such as the criminal justice system.  I do not want to see vigilante violence against any person or any threat of such violence.  As you will see very soon, this kind of conduct is not only morally wrong, but it is counter-productive.

In the particular case of Brett Kimberlin, I do not want you to even contact him.  Do not call him.  Do not write him a letter.  Do not write him an email.  Do not text-message him.  Do not engage in any kind of directed communication.  I say this in part because under Maryland law, that can quickly become harassment and I don’t want that to happen to him.

And for that matter, don’t go on his property.  Don’t sneak around and try to photograph him.  Frankly try not to even been within his field of vision.  Your behavior could quickly cross the line into harassment in that way too (not to mention trespass and other concerns).

And do not contact his organizations, either.  And most of all, leave his family alone.

The only exception to all that is that if you are reporting on this, there is of course nothing wrong with contacting him for things like his official response to any stories you might report.  And even then if he tells you to stop contacting him, obey that request.  As you will see by the time I am done explaining what has been going on that this is a key element in making out a harassment claim under Maryland law—that a person asks you to stop and you refuse.

And let me say something else.  In my heart of hearts, I don’t believe that any person supporting me has done any of the above.  But if any of you have, stop it, and if you haven’t don’t start.

So are we clear on all of this?  Good, then let’s move on.

So for now I just wanted to post the actual order.  Coming up very soon?  His response.  And it’s a doozy.

It’s just a matter of how long it takes to scan it in.

And of course there is celebration.  And I have been told to be very dignified in victory which I will be.  Let no one say I am not dignified and magnanimous in victory and…

Ah, what the hell:


And if you are wondering what this is all about, be patient.  I have been silenced unlawfully for almost a month, and I have a lot to tell you.  It will all make sense soon.  For now, start here and you will start to get the picture about what is happening.

Oh, and for those of you who do know what is happening, please hit one of the PayPal buttons on the right and help with one of the two legal defense funds helping me out.  You can read more about them, here.

---------------------------------------

My wife and I have lost our jobs due to the harassment of convicted terrorist Brett Kimberlin, including an attempt to get us killed and to frame me for a crime carrying a sentence of up to ten years.  I know that claim sound fantastic, but if you read starting here, you will see absolute proof of these claims using documentary and video evidence.  If you would like to donate and help my wife and I in this time of need, please go to this donation page or use the PayPal buttons on the right.  And thank you.

Follow me at Twitter @aaronworthing, mostly for snark and site updates.  And you can purchase my book (or borrow it for free if you have Amazon Prime), Archangel: A Novel of Alternate, Recent History here.  And you can read a little more about my novel, here.

13 comments:

  1. Huge failure in MD law: any idiot can go to the courthouse, swear a complaint, and have another person charged with a crime all without a police investigation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you'll read a little bit about the law enforcement in Maryland you'll find that having the police investigate would be unlikely to make the situation better.

      Delete
  2. Congrats, Aaron. Any idea if you'll have the same judge on the 7/5 appeal as the last time?

    ReplyDelete
  3. WELL DONE, MR WORTHING!! CONGRATS TO YOU, AND TO YOUR ABLE COUNSEL, TOO!!

    Funny how when a jailhouse lawyer actually tangles w/a nonjailhouse lawyer--who isn't representing himself--he gets used like the Pillsbury doughboy trying to guard Lebron James.

    Nice to see the contrib$ to the legal defense fund were well worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AW, What is a "Brett Kimberlin", and is it an invasive species?
    AD-RtR/OS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, Abattoir, it's upside down.

    And the person doing this is also complaining that he's being harassed... by a PEACEFUL blogger who goes out of his way to tell people to be polite and petition the government for a lawful outcome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaron,

    Just saw Ace's link about SWATTING. Stay safe. These guys will get caught (by proper authorities) and will be punished (again, in a lawful, legal way.)

    Praying for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Reblogged at www.talonspoint.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. My prayers go out to you and your family Aaron.. May Justice prevail and please stay safe..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Question: Forgive my ignorance...but, can you tell me what "SWATTing" means?? Surely it doesn't have anything to do with a police SWAT team??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As I understand SWATTing, it's hoping to cause a 'death by cop' - so to speak. There will be a call to the local police saying 'they' are the perpetrator and they have killed their wife, 'come and get me.' (or something similar) The victim of the prank never made that call nor was anyone ever harmed. The police dont know it is a prank, nor does the person victimized by this call. A SWAT team is dispatched to the residence or supposed scene of the crime. The man of the house is brought to the door by fully armed police. (Surrender, come out with your hands up, etc) Should the homeowner get belligerent, unaware of what is happening, he stands a good chance of being shot. It is certainly not the fault of the police, who are only trying to do their job. Nonetheless, many innocent people have been victimized in this manner.

      Delete