The Brett Kimberlin Saga:

Follow this link to my BLOCKBUSTER STORY of how Brett Kimberlin, a convicted terrorist and perjurer, attempted to frame me for a crime, and then got me arrested for blogging when I exposed that misconduct to the world. That sounds like an incredible claim, but I provide primary documents and video evidence proving that he did this. And if you are moved by this story to provide a little help to myself and other victims of Mr. Kimberlin’s intimidation, such as Robert Stacy McCain, you can donate at the PayPal buttons on the right. And I thank everyone who has done so, and will do so.

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Exclusive: My Virginia Complaint Against Convicted Terrorist Brett Kimberlin, Neal Rauhauser and Ron Brynaert

This is the latest post in what I call jokingly call The Kimberlin Saga®.  If you are new to the story, that’s okay! Not everyone reads my blog.  So if you are new to the story, go to this page and you’ll be able to catch up on what has been happening.

In Alex Pareene’s awful piece on The Kimberlin Saga®, there was one particular lie Kimberlin told that I didn’t rebut as fully as I could have.  Here’s what Pareene said that Kimberlin said:

Kimberlin claims that Walker has now filed a suit against him in Virginia seeking a permanent injunction against Kimberlin that would bar him from ever mentioning Walker’s name, which would be a neat bit of irony.

So if Pareene is accurately representing Kimberlin’s words—and I call on him again to release the raw recordings—then this means that Kimberlin is lying, again.

I will give you five minutes to get over your shock.  Here’s some music while you recover:


Joking aside, here’s what my Virginia Complaint actually asks for in relevant part:

WHEREFORE, the Plaintiff request[s] an injunction against the Defendants enjoining them from 1) identifying the Plaintiff as the pseudonymous author known as Aaron Worthing or A.W., or posting personal information about the Plaintiff including but not limited to his home address, his current employer or his work address, 2) requiring the Defendants to remove all references from public view identifying the Plaintiff as the pseudonymous author known as Aaron Worthing or A.W., or providing personal information about the Plaintiff including but not limited to his home address, his current employer or his work address, 3) prohibiting the Defendants from contacting the Plaintiff or his immediate family or his current employer, 4) prohibiting the Defendants from approaching within 1,000 feet of the Plaintiff, his wife, his current employer and any future employer, 5) prohibiting the Defendants from conspiring with others to accomplish the above prohibited acts[.]

It also asks for damages up to two million dollars, too, which considering what all Kimberlin has put me through, and the malice involved, is low-balling it.  Something tells me that twelve ordinary Virginians are not going to be very tolerant of this convicted domestic terrorist’s antics.

And bear in mind that on the very next page you see that this was filed on January 30, 2012, at a time when I was not yet thoroughly outted as Aaron Walker.  As I said to Pareene, obviously much of that request for an injunction is moot now, though certain parts are still valid.

But it all highlighted to me again that I needed to get off my behind and share this document with you.  I mean Kimberlin had lied to other reporters about this before and unlike Pareene, they didn’t publish Kimberlin’s falsehoods about my case without, you know, actually reading the complaint or otherwise seeking my rebuttal.  You know, doing due diligence as we lawyer types say.  But obviously Pareene has proven that you cannot depend on the diligence of reporters.

Otherwise, I am mostly going to let it speak for itself for a number of strategic reasons, below the fold.  I will note that there is a lot of cutting and pasting going on here in my writing.  Indeed I noticed that at one point two pages were almost exactly identical, except the paragraph numbers and the name of one state changed, which made me smile.

I will also note that under Virginia practice you don’t have to share all you know in a complaint.  So don’t think for one moment that this is all I have to prove my case.  This is all I have chosen to share in the complaint.

Anyway, without further ado, the Virginia Complaint, broken into two parts:



And I think tomorrow I will share Brett Kimberlin’s answer with you.  And at some future date I will share the other lawsuit I have filed against Kimberlin.

Update: Due to a brain f*rt, I accidentally said I asked for "a million dollars" in damages.  In fact, I asked for two million, I tried to write that, and somehow it came out wrong.  My apologies, and my thanks to Earl Scruggs in the comments for pointing out the error.  I have fixed the post appropriately and note that I have made the correction here.

And there is no truth to the rumor that when I wrote it, I lifted my pinky like this:


Always try to have a sense of humor about things, ya'll.

---------------------------------------

My wife and I have lost our jobs due to the harassment of convicted terrorist Brett Kimberlin, including an attempt to get us killed and to frame me for a crime carrying a sentence of up to ten years.  I know that claim sounds fantastic, but if you read starting here, you will see absolute proof of these claims using documentary and video evidence.  If you would like to donate and help my wife and I in this time of need, please go to this donation page.  And thank you.

Follow me at Twitter @aaronworthing, mostly for snark and site updates.  And you can purchase my book (or borrow it for free if you have Amazon Prime), Archangel: A Novel of Alternate, Recent History here.  And you can read a little more about my novel, here.

---------------------------------------

Disclaimer:

I have accused some people, particularly Brett Kimberlin, of reprehensible conduct.  In some cases, the conduct is even criminal.  In all cases, the only justice I want is through the appropriate legal process—such as the criminal justice system.  I do not want to see vigilante violence against any person or any threat of such violence.  This kind of conduct is not only morally wrong, but it is counter-productive.

In the particular case of Brett Kimberlin, I do not want you to even contact him.  Do not call him.  Do not write him a letter.  Do not write him an email.  Do not text-message him.  Do not engage in any kind of directed communication.  I say this in part because under Maryland law, that can quickly become harassment and I don’t want that to happen to him.

And for that matter, don’t go on his property.  Don’t sneak around and try to photograph him.  Frankly try not to even be within his field of vision.  Your behavior could quickly cross the line into harassment in that way too (not to mention trespass and other concerns).

And do not contact his organizations, either.  And most of all, leave his family alone.

The only exception to all that is that if you are reporting on this, there is of course nothing wrong with contacting him for things like his official response to any stories you might report.  And even then if he tells you to stop contacting him, obey that request.  As you will see by the time I am done telling my story that this is a key element in making out a harassment claim under Maryland law—that a person asks you to stop and you refuse.

And let me say something else.  In my heart of hearts, I don’t believe that any person supporting me has done any of the above.  But if any of you have, stop it, and if you haven’t don’t start.

3 comments:

  1. "It also asks for damages up to a million dollars, too, which considering what all Kimberlin has put me through, and the malice involved, is low-balling it."

    I am not reading where it says a million dollars anywhere. I see two million for a number of charges. Over at "Not Brett Kimberlin" site it says your suit is for $66M which appears to be accurate if you were to add all of the state and Federal counts together.

    My disdain for Team Kimberlin is as great as anyone's - but it seems like claiming that you are asking for a million dollars in damages is not supported by what you have posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Earl

    Yeah, that was kind of a brain f*rt on my part. See the correction.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let justice be served. I'm a little confused by one thing though: why would you ask for an injunction preventing them from identifying you with your pseudonym, when that very information is published by you here on your own site with this very posting? I completely understand enjoining them from publishing addresses and contact info and the like... but how is removing the Walker-Worthing connection from their writings going to remove it from the rest of the internet e.g. Malkin, Patterico, etc?

    ReplyDelete