The Brett Kimberlin Saga:

Follow this link to my BLOCKBUSTER STORY of how Brett Kimberlin, a convicted terrorist and perjurer, attempted to frame me for a crime, and then got me arrested for blogging when I exposed that misconduct to the world. That sounds like an incredible claim, but I provide primary documents and video evidence proving that he did this. And if you are moved by this story to provide a little help to myself and other victims of Mr. Kimberlin’s intimidation, such as Robert Stacy McCain, you can donate at the PayPal buttons on the right. And I thank everyone who has done so, and will do so.

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Breitbart Unmasked’s Bigotry, Unmasked


This is the latest post in what I half-jokingly call The Kimberlin Saga®.  If you are new to the story, that’s okay! Not everyone reads my blog.  The short version is that Kimberlin has been harassing me since last December, his worst conduct being when he attempted to frame me for a crime.  I recognize that this might sound like an incredible claim, but I provide video and documentary evidence of that fact; in other words, you don’t have to believe my word.  You only have to believe your eyes.  So, if you are new to the story, go to this page and you’ll be able to catch up on what has been happening.

For some time, the website and Twitter account Breitbart Unmasked (or Breitbart Unmask) has been part of the stalking campaign against my friends and I led by convicted terrorist Brett Kimberlin.  Ostensibly set up to reveal all the supposed evil of Andrew Breitbart, it has dedicated itself almost exclusively to...  attacking Brett Kimberlin’s targets and serving as his press office as I noted in this post.  We have jokingly taken to calling this identity Not Brett Kimberlin due to his denials that he is Brett Kimberlin.

And as per my usual policy, I won’t be linking to his website.  If you decide to go to this site on your own, I suggest you use an anonymizer to do it, like this.

But it is worth taking a moment to examine the motives of this person.  And apparently a very prominent motive is, absurdly, anti-Semitism.

Why do I say it is absurd?  Because I am not Jewish.  I never have been and frankly probably never will.  My faith in Christ as my savior is strong enough to be nigh unshakeable.

And for the record, I have never heard of any of my ancestors being Jewish—though if you go back far enough, who knows, right?  I did have a grand-aunt who converted for marriage, but that is all.  Not that I particularly care, either way.  And for the record, if it turned out that one of my ancestors was Jewish (recognizing that there is some fuzziness in the definition of the word “Jewish”) it would have probably zero impact, except perhaps giving me another reason to think Hitler would have killed me if he had the chance.  I already think of Jews (and indeed people of all faiths, etc.) as my brothers and sisters of another mother, as an expression of my Christian faith in loving one’s neighbor as one would love oneself.  So, whether or not we are actually blood is beside the point.  I love good people of all faith as if they were my blood regardless.

But bigotry is about the mentality of the bigot.  If a man gets it in his head that I have “one drop” of black blood and therefore I am black and he then discriminates against me, what relevance is it whether or not he is right?  Not very much.  As I often say the only relevance of skin color is the persistence of racism.

And just because it is irrelevant to me, doesn’t mean it is irrelevant to Not Brett Kimberlin.  It started a few months ago when I was having a discussion with someone else over the contraception mandate.  I made the simple point that even though I was not personally against birth control, I believed the law should respect the beliefs in others who are opposed to birth control (especially the Catholic church).  And as Not Brett Kimberlin loves to do, he decided to spam my conversation.


He does this a lot, breaking into my conversation with others to spam me with his ugliness, and then claiming I am stalking him.  Indeed, I don't believe I have ever started a single conversation with him.

And of course what he was saying was completely out of left field.  I have never in my life represented myself to be anything but what I was: Christian, Presbyterian specifically.  So the exchange went on:


So supposedly he found Yale records (where I went to law school) showing that I was Jewish, which was just Bizarro-world stuff to me.  I was something like 90% sure they never even asked what my faith was; and I am 90% sure that if they asked, I would have refused to answer the question.  And under no circumstances would I have said that I was anything but what I was: Christian, Presbyterian.  But really, I was more likely to refuse to disclose.  As a general rule of thumb I do not believe that it is right to be identifying in records one’s race, religion, etc. barring strong justification.  It reminds me a bit too much of this... (see right)

And then on top of that, in order to believe his claims that he saw Yale records demonstrating my alleged Jewish faith, you had to think that Yale would then give personal information to anyone in the public, which is even crazier.  They don’t, if only because they don’t want to be sued.

Well, it took a little back and forth, but eventually he revealed where he got it from and it is really almost too stupid to believe he writes:


Well, of course if you google “The Christian Solution Aaron Walker” something will come up.  A virulently anti-semitic website.  I won’t link to it, but I have uploaded a copy of the page.

And if you read the page, this is what you find out.  As best as I can tell the authors of this page have nothing to do with Brett Kimberlin.  These are just random bigoted idiots on the web.  In a page entitled “Minority is the majority at Yale” and it asks “What are your chances of finding a good Christian lawyer to represent your Christian beliefs in front of a Christian judge?”  So the thesis of the article is that there are so many Joooos in the legal profession that a Christian doesn’t stand a chance.

And to prove it they took a list of students in my graduating class and the decided who was Jewish or not.  And as best as I can tell, they did this purely by the name of the person.

How can I express how dumb this is?  I think a picture is necessary.



And incidentally the list is not accurate.  Because I feel queasy about naming who is and is not Jewish, I won’t name names, but I can say for a fact that there are several self-identified Jewish people not identified as Jewish on this list, and several Christians (besides myself) who are.

Now, let’s be honest and realistic about this stuff.  Faith does seem to run in families.  So if your name is Lieberman, there is decent odds you are Jewish.  And on the other hand, if you happen to have a classic Scottish name, such as Walker (which is mine), you are likely to be Presbyterian because some time after William Wallace the Braveheart just about the entire country of Scotland was converted to Presbyterianism (probably in part due to imperfect freedom of religion).  So family names is actually a decent, albeit imperfect proxy for faith?

But first names?  Not in the slightest.  Indeed in my life I have met six other people named Aaron and only one of them has been Jewish.

But, and this is important, it is stereotyped as a Jewish name.  Combine that with the fact that I use some Yiddish conversationally and I am in a profession stereotyped as Jewish, it shouldn’t surprise us that people who tend to stereotype Jews would think that I am Jewish.  Which is not all bad.  I tend to think my brushes with anti-Semitism have been educational, in a good way.

So a bit later, I asked him why he was so interested an irrelevancy and he explained that he thought I participated in Everyone Draw Mohammed because it was a typical Jews v. Muslim thing.  (My actual reasons are listed here.)  So for instance he writes:



I will note for the record that I don’t believe Allen even participated in the Everyone Draw Mohammed movement or said anything bad about Muslims, Mohammed, or Islam, period—to the extent that any one person can know of another person’s online activities.  I won’t put words in his mouth, but I suspect Allen might even disapprove of that protest.

But let’s not bury the lede.  He believed that in opposing Islamofascism I was being a “typical jew,” and when I pointed out this bit of bigotry, he leapt right to the assumption I must be Jewish again:


And on:


And on:


And on


But hey, he really doesn’t care that I might be Jewish, he just likes to talk about it a lot:


Next I suppose he will tell you some of his best friends are Jewish.

Of course if he really is Brett Kimberlin, this wouldn’t be too surprising.  Kimberlin himself is pretty racist, once admitting in Singer’s book to explicit racial discrimination and on another occasion shouting the n-word as he fought a black man.  And anti-Semitism can itself be a form of racism, when the anti-Semite in question believes Jewishness to be a racial or ethnic identity.  And let not forget that he has also demonstrated a disgusting bias toward me based on my disabilities.

And Breitbart Unmasked is racist, too.  He has deleted the relevant tweets because they are embarrassing, but I screencapped them.  It started with me having said to Brooks Bayne that Ali Ackbar has had my back.  There are rumors that Ali is gay, which in turn led to an anti-gay crack:

 

Gee, I thought liberals were more tolerant of the gay lifestyle?  Oh well.  That led me to comment on how creepy it was for Not Brett Kimberlin to be saying I have a sweet ass, which led to this:



That is right, he is engaging in the cheapest anti-Asian-woman stereotyping, imitating the supposed broken English of Asian whores.  What do you call it?  Its not just racism, its sexism, too, so... Rasexism? Well, whatever you call, it this was not the only time he did this.  While he scrubbed those tweets from his archives, he didn’t scrub this:


And then today I was having some discussion about freedom of speech in the face of radical Islam given yesterday’s storming of our embassy which may or may not have been motivated by a film that pretty regularly insults Islam and calls it a violent religion.  That is right, they are so upset at Islam being called violent they have rioted.  Wrap your head around that.

( And as a point of fact Muslims are as capable as anyone else of seeing their faith insulted and just taking it without resorting to violence.  Islamofascists?  Not so much…)

Anyway, so I knew  Not Brett Kimberlin would come around with his usual routine that I hate all Muslims or something.  This is part of his campaign to actually place my life and that of my wife in danger.  To show you what a cheap lie it is, consider this.  At one point I mentioned that Mohammed had married Aisha when she was only six years old and consummated the relationship when she was nine or ten.  Thus I concluded that he was a pedophile.  So suddenly Not Brett Kimberlin starts claiming that I had said all Muslims were pedophiles:


So I replied:


And he in turn admitted that he had gotten it wrong:


And of course you know better than to trust the second half of the sentence.  But here’s the important part.  Having admitted that I only called Mohammed a pedophile (a perfectly reasonable assessment given he had slept with a girl who was, at oldest, ten years old), he writes this:


So having admitted he was wrong, he then goes on to repeat that lie—that I called all Muslims pedophiles.  That would be defamation with actual malice, bub.

But it gets better, because as suggested above in the middle of the discussion he suddenly goes the full anti-Semite.  Never go the full anti-Semite:


(ME = middle east.)

And I do apologize for his language, but this is a very telling tweet:


And I replied asking why he so obsessed with the possibility that I was Jewish:


That’s right, he thinks that there are thousands of secret Jews all around.  I am sure next he is going to ask for them to use identifying names like “Israel” or wear something to identify themselves as clothing...

(And it is not a violation of Godwin’s law when the guy is actually acting like a Nazi, complete with anti-Semitism and a lack of respect for freedom.  In other words, there is nothing wrong with calling a person a Nazi, when they are indistinguishable from one.)

And in discussing this silliness, I mentioned to someone that Not Brett Kimberlin had based his assessment of my faith based on my name and the fact I use Yiddish terms occasionally, when someone reminded me that I was in a profession that is stereotyped as a Jewish profession.  And that is when Not Brett Kimberlin offered this:


Dan Backer is the attorney kind enough to help me out in this case as part of the Blogger's Defense Team, and I will say in all honesty I have no idea what his faith is; and I am not even bothering to find out, because I don’t care.  What he is, is a nice guy who is lending me a hand in this tough time (and if you want to lend him a hand, donate here).

And it is a pattern here.  Andrew Breitbart, the ostensible target of this person’s life?  Raised Jewish.  Seth Allen?  Jewish.  Myself, Aaron Walker?  Perceived to be Jewish.  And Dan Backer, whom Not Brett Kimberlin has also attacked?  Well, at least perceived to be Jewish, too.

At the same time my local counsel in the Federal Case felt left out:


Heh.

And as a coda:


So there you go.

---------------------------------------

My wife and I have lost our jobs due to the harassment of convicted terrorist Brett Kimberlin, including an attempt to get us killed and to frame me for a crime carrying a sentence of up to ten years.  I know that claim sounds fantastic, but if you read starting here, you will see absolute proof of these claims using documentary and video evidence.  If you would like to help in the fight to hold Mr. Kimberlin accountable, please hit the Blogger’s Defense Team button on the right.  And thank you.

Follow me at Twitter @aaronworthing, mostly for snark and site updates.  And you can purchase my book (or borrow it for free if you have Amazon Prime), Archangel: A Novel of Alternate, Recent History here.  And you can read a little more about my novel, here.

---------------------------------------

Disclaimer:

I have accused some people, particularly Brett Kimberlin, of reprehensible conduct.  In some cases, the conduct is even criminal.  In all cases, the only justice I want is through the appropriate legal process—such as the criminal justice system.  I do not want to see vigilante violence against any person or any threat of such violence.  This kind of conduct is not only morally wrong, but it is counter-productive.

In the particular case of Brett Kimberlin, I do not want you to even contact him.  Do not call him.  Do not write him a letter.  Do not write him an email.  Do not text-message him.  Do not engage in any kind of directed communication.  I say this in part because under Maryland law, that can quickly become harassment and I don’t want that to happen to him.

And for that matter, don’t go on his property.  Don’t sneak around and try to photograph him.  Frankly try not to even be within his field of vision.  Your behavior could quickly cross the line into harassment in that way too (not to mention trespass and other concerns).

And do not contact his organizations, either.  And most of all, leave his family alone.

The only exception to all that is that if you are reporting on this, there is of course nothing wrong with contacting him for things like his official response to any stories you might report.  And even then if he tells you to stop contacting him, obey that request.  That this is a key element in making out a harassment claim under Maryland law—that a person asks you to stop and you refuse.

And let me say something else.  In my heart of hearts, I don’t believe that any person supporting me has done any of the above.  But if any of you have, stop it, and if you haven’t don’t start.

4 comments:

  1. You know, my given name's Daniel, which is Hebrew, even though I'm largely Irish by ethnic derivation, whereas a number of Jewish friends are named Brian and Kevin and such. It's all part of a deeply coordinated plot to befuddle asshats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I have said a number of times when someone has accused me of being Jewish because I defend Israel or Jews and have a fair knowledge of the tenets Judaism, "I wish I could plead guilty to the accusation and am honored that you would make it."

    ReplyDelete
  3. On August 8th I posted a comment:

    "Not exactly what I meant. My point is that Kimberlin claims that his beef with you is over Islam, that he and his organizations work with and represent Islamic activists. Now, that's probably BS to cover his personal motivation over Seth Allen.

    But what if it isn't? What if it really is his motivation? What of the connection to Weiner?"


    Circling back around to it - and of course BreitbartUnmasked is NotBrettKimberlin, but...

    Put more plainly: Is Team K part of the jihad, either explicitly, or just implicitly as enemy of my enemy?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a commander in Germany who was Jewish. His name was CPT. Murphy. One of the best company commanders I've had actually. Names mean nothing. Especially in America.

    ReplyDelete