The Brett Kimberlin Saga:

Follow this link to my BLOCKBUSTER STORY of how Brett Kimberlin, a convicted terrorist and perjurer, attempted to frame me for a crime, and then got me arrested for blogging when I exposed that misconduct to the world. That sounds like an incredible claim, but I provide primary documents and video evidence proving that he did this. And if you are moved by this story to provide a little help to myself and other victims of Mr. Kimberlin’s intimidation, such as Robert Stacy McCain, you can donate at the PayPal buttons on the right. And I thank everyone who has done so, and will do so.

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Random Twitter Thoughts

Every now and then IMAO runs an item called Random Thoughts, those thoughts always just happening to be about 140 characters long...  In other words, he was jotting down his random tweets.  And I said what the heck.  I contribute a lot of jokes, snark and commentary on twitter and if you don’t like to be on twitter, maybe you would like to at least read what I wrote, and a few choice tweets from others.

Now Frank J. Flemmming’s tweets are mainly funny.  I am probably less funny to others than I am to myself, so I will use really unscientific methods like retweets to measure if something is worth sharing.  So here goes:

Talking Back:

One of the fun things in twitter is the ability to talk back to the famous.

First, I felt the need to respond to Rick Klein declaring that Clinton’s speech was a living, breathing organism:


And I do enjoy bludgeoning people with a certain chart:


DWStweets is Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, by the way.


Snarking at Governor O’Malley:


Of course O’Malley made the mistake of actually admitting we are not better off than we were four years ago, before taking it back the next day.

And this is talking to Reince Priebus but more like giving him a suggestion:


And of course, this is talking back to Markos Moulitsas, the founder of Dailly Kos.  He has been obsessed with who is the secret informant behind Harry Reid’s unfounded claims that Mitt Romney had paid no taxes:


And of course we had empty chair day, and you can see I was a little disappointed in Sarah Palin’s contribution:


And talking back to Bill Maher:


And talking back to Markos again when he tried to claim that all Republicans are like Akin with his silly claims that a woman’s body fights off the seed of a rapist:



No, he never took it back or answered.

And I noted a certain inconsistency with Bloomberg’s relative tolerance of the gay lifestyle and intolerance of drinking large sodas:


And by way of clarification:


Interesting Stories:

Here’s a somewhat disturbing one:


And you don’t say:


It should be no surprise that anti-blasphemy laws are abused:


There was evidence, for instance, during the Everyone Draw Mohammed controversy that the banning of facebook in Pakistan had less to do with blasphemy, than the desire to give a jump start to a rival start up.



I meant to respond to this...


But I think the comment was defensible.  There are a few people who claim that Pretty Woman was a tad unrealistic about how attractive the prostitute character is and I think that was all he was saying: hookers are not normally that pretty.  I am proud of my ignorance on this point.

Moving on:


And this seems almost too basic to be said:



Great news:


Sooner or later we will have to get control of our debt.

No word on whether Godzilla is involved:


This doesn’t seem half as cool as cloning dinosaurs:



He’s exactly right.  Saying “we are not passing X unless they agree to Y, is confessing you are holding X hostage to Y.”

And the Southern Poverty Law Center continues its self-inflicted wounds:


A must-watch video:


Beware of politicians making strangely specific statements.


For my money, the best argument that D.C. could make is “But…  Superman!”


Of course all of these questions usually come down to a subordinate question: will the bad guys have kryptonite?

Snark With a Point:

That is, where I get snarky, with a point.

I found the story of people having buttons that declare “once you vote black, you cannot go back” to be incredibly offensive.  So I reacted:



Of course I would oppose anyone doing such a thing and that is the point.  One should not vote for or against either candidate simply because of the color of their skin, but the content of their character.  Though admittedly the character of your average politician leaves much to be desired

Also there was a news story of a man pleading guilty to voter fraud in Arkansas.  And I figured I would have fun with the silly meme that voter fraud is a myth.


And then we have a story about Maryland voter fraud:


Remember folks, Mitt has to win outside the “margin of fraud.”

Meanwhile there was a tribute to Ted Kennedy at the DNC.  I always found the worship of all things Kennedy to be a little creepy and too royalist for my blood.  Just because you are in the family doesn’t mean you should be entitled to hold office.


Next:


And these are all related:





Moving on:



Yeah, I don’t have much confidence in our schools.  So sue me.



And in the middle of an argument with a liberal about how awesome progressivism is:


And Monica is writing a book.  Hope it doesn't su- su... substandardly entertain people!


The DNC in Four Words

I had a lot of fun with this hashtag, sometimes being silly and sometimes actually having a point:

For instance, there is an undercurrent to this.  I thought referred to what I thought was the most racist thing a president said in my lifetime:


And more silly:






Some people thought this was not at all funny:





That’s about voter fraud, not an element of the next Resident Evil game.




















@PaulRyanVP is the official twitter account of Paul Ryan as he runs for VP:


And another that is not mine:



And this combines this theme with a regular point I keep hitting the left on.  They keep saying my body my choice and the like, and I keep pointing out how Obamacare tramples on that principle:


And this was not originally mine, I just added the hashtag:




Again, I have a very harsh sense of humor.


And if you feel that I should not joke about the loss of a human life, let’s not forget that this woman died defending a terrorist hideout.  People who die defending terrorism get no sympathy from me.

And her burning a drawing of an American flag doesn’t help:


And did I mention that I really like hammering them with this chart:



Really like it:



Not mine again, but...




And actually that is really unfair of me to say that.  Obama did not bow the King of Saudi Arabia.  He bent his knee, so technically it was a curtsey.  (With apologizes to IMAO who first told that joke.)

And yes, I love pounding them with this chart:



Another from another person:






And what better way to end this than with this one?


This doesn’t fit that format, but it seems related:


#DescribeObamaInOneWord

I find one word to be too confining, but here’s a few I came up with:




And I reacted to one in apparent praise of Obama:


#GawkersNextArticle

This takes some explaining.  Gawker wrote a horrible piece soft-pedaling child rape.  Yes, really.  So we employed satire, witheringly.  I really had a lot of fun with this.  Please note, sometimes the humor is pitch black—think of Jonathan Swift talking about eating children to make a point about compassion and you get the sense of it, some of the time:












Like I said, really dark humor sometimes.  Pitch black.  And I admit I like to remind people of history we have forgotten or ignore.  We have swept the atrocities that the Japanese armies committed against the world under the rug out of guilt from what we did to Japanese Americans in World War II.  We are afraid that by remembering the utter savagery with which the Japanese army fought in World War II, that somehow it will turn toward hatred toward Japanse Americans.  The answer is to stop thinking that the behavior of Japanese soldiers fighting under the Japanese flag reflects somehow on Japanese Americans, not to ignore the atrocities of the Japanese Army.










This led to someone interaction:




























I have a powerful ability to remember obscure pop culture trivia:










A little gamer nerd humor:

















Toward the beginning I got meta:


And look!  I made Twitchy!


Just Plain Silly

And really there is nothing deeper in these than just trying to amuse people, or just myself:


And this is not to bring up the throwdown with Brooks Bayne again, but you can see I still have my gallows humor about it:


As Larry the Cable Guy says, “I don’t care who you are, that’s funny.”

And Ann Coulter had this comment about the women at the DNC:


And of course recently Joe Biden said that “jobs” is a three letter word and Obama was caught misspelling Ohio as Oiho.


Hey, truthfully as a dyslexic it doesn’t bother me too much, but we can have fun with it.

Meanwhile John Hoge apparently had a conversation with John Norton, the man who we can say as a matter of law was falsely accused of stalking and harassing Brett Kimberlin:


Seriously, a bomb maker claims to have been stalked and harassed by a bomb disposal expert.  It’s almost poetic.

Did I mention that my sense of humor can be very sarcastic:


Which prompted this response:


Now before everyone throws food at me from the left, let me be very clear.  The joke is about Bill Clinton being a loose man, not Sandra Fluke being a loose woman.  I didn’t suggest that she might be interested.

And with apologies to Legal Insurrection:




September 11—Rememberance Tweets

There was also riots at the Embassies, but they will get a different thread.  Here is for remembrances or inappropriate behavior as you will see.




Here’s Romney’s tweet of the day:


And here’s Obama’s first tweet and my angry reaction.  Sigh:


Now bluntly, I didn’t see either tweet until this guy made a point out of it.  This is the tweet heard around the world with a staggering 6,000+ retweets:


Another reaction:


And he ended up being front and center in a Twitchy thread.  Congrats!


And I congratulated him directly, here:


And later in the day, Obama finally says something about the day:


And yes, they were breaking a promise:


And I confront 9-11 Trutherism, here:


And here:


Remembering (click on the link to watch):


Embassy Riots

Early on I noticed a vagueness in the reports that an American movie dissing Obama existed.  My doubts were apparently wrong, but there you go.


Popehat has his head on straight as usual:


And my commentary on Freedom of Expression as part of Freedom of Religion:






And there is always room for mockery:



And the shameful activity gets more shameful:


I think this tweet is a little wrong.  It’s allegedly a long trailer, not the movie itself.  And in all honesty it looks like crap.  Which is irrelevant for Free Expression purposes, but there you go:



Talking back to our idiot embassy twitter account:


And calling them out:




Lawyers know what I am talking about, but for the rest of you, the endorsement test is one of several tests of whether the government has violated the First Amendment’s religion clauses if they endorse a religious view or not:

The Establishment Clause prohibits government from making adherence to a religion relevant in any way to a person's standing in the political community. Government can run afoul of that prohibition in two principal ways. One is excessive entanglement with religious institutions, which may interfere with the independence of the institutions, give the institutions access to government or governmental powers not fully shared by nonadherents of the religion, and foster the creation of political constituencies defined along religious lines... The second and more direct infringement is government endorsement or disapproval of religion. Endorsement sends a message to nonadherents that they are outsiders, not full members of the political community, and an accompanying message to adherents that they are insiders, favored members of the political community. Disapproval sends the opposite message

Read it here (O’Connor’s concurrence.)

Iowahawk is more direct:


And I get sarcastic, too:



Right on:


And mocking Egypt’s response:


And Jake Tapper made a questionable joke:


But I think sometimes you have to be forgiving on Twitter.  Its only 140 characters:




Meanwhile, I saw many conservative reacting badly to Obama declaring that Egypt is our ally, so I decided to be contrarian:


Random:

Random thoughts, jokes, etc.


And not mine, but funny:


And mine again:


And you have to give credit where credit is due:


And if you are wondering, I am a twitter pusher:




I suspect I will make this a regular feature, so I hope you enjoyed it.

---------------------------------------

My wife and I have lost our jobs due to the harassment of convicted terrorist Brett Kimberlin, including an attempt to get us killed and to frame me for a crime carrying a sentence of up to ten years.  I know that claim sounds fantastic, but if you read starting here, you will see absolute proof of these claims using documentary and video evidence.  If you would like to help in the fight to hold Mr. Kimberlin accountable, please hit the Blogger’s Defense Team button on the right.  And thank you.

Follow me at Twitter @aaronworthing, mostly for snark and site updates.  And you can purchase my book (or borrow it for free if you have Amazon Prime), Archangel: A Novel of Alternate, Recent History here.  And you can read a little more about my novel, here.

---------------------------------------

Disclaimer:

I have accused some people, particularly Brett Kimberlin, of reprehensible conduct.  In some cases, the conduct is even criminal.  In all cases, the only justice I want is through the appropriate legal process—such as the criminal justice system.  I do not want to see vigilante violence against any person or any threat of such violence.  This kind of conduct is not only morally wrong, but it is counter-productive.

In the particular case of Brett Kimberlin, I do not want you to even contact him.  Do not call him.  Do not write him a letter.  Do not write him an email.  Do not text-message him.  Do not engage in any kind of directed communication.  I say this in part because under Maryland law, that can quickly become harassment and I don’t want that to happen to him.

And for that matter, don’t go on his property.  Don’t sneak around and try to photograph him.  Frankly try not to even be within his field of vision.  Your behavior could quickly cross the line into harassment in that way too (not to mention trespass and other concerns).

And do not contact his organizations, either.  And most of all, leave his family alone.

The only exception to all that is that if you are reporting on this, there is of course nothing wrong with contacting him for things like his official response to any stories you might report.  And even then if he tells you to stop contacting him, obey that request.  That this is a key element in making out a harassment claim under Maryland law—that a person asks you to stop and you refuse.

And let me say something else.  In my heart of hearts, I don’t believe that any person supporting me has done any of the above.  But if any of you have, stop it, and if you haven’t don’t start.

No comments:

Post a Comment